I recommend it to you !



I saw this nice film some years ago, but still now many times I can't avoid thinking in it. Her main character tries to leave all things arranged before her death as she is known about her irreversible illness. The film is a lovely recreation about the limit of the love, suffering and respect to the life and death.

The director, Isabel Coixet creates a big work which let to Sarah Polley, Mark Ruffalo, Amanda Plummer, Scott Speedman, Leonor Watling, Deborah Harry, the actors, express feelings and huge communication without excess of words. Simply, it is an amazing film that can teach us to live of other way.

Just a thing! It is a real weepie……

3 comentarios:

Klimt dijo...

I watched this film and I loved it! I´m think it´s necessary to be very brave to do something like does the main character of this film!

ALOUCA dijo...

"My life without me", it is another magnificent film by Isabel Coixet.Doesn't depend on stars, effects, but simply fascinates us the tenderness and the courage of the main character, who plays Sarah Polley brilliantly

Laia dijo...

I've talked about the same film some months ago!

http://sandinmyshoes89.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-life-without-me.html

I agree with you!!!
Sandy