A different story

I meet a camera who told me about a lovely party. She was invited to a blogger party in Sitges and there she found a house really special, full of memory, experience, illusions, dreams, wisdom and mainly, enjoyment.
This camera told me that she felt really comfortable there, her objective could turn easily, looking for those faces that expressed firstly shyness and later happiness, relaxation, laughter. All things seemed to ride alone. Then, when the harmony was completely inside, it appeared in scene an amazing food cooked by an exceptional cook, who is dedicated to education but it seems she’s got other goodness too…. Brilliant, very tasty!

Besides, the camera said to me that she was held by other “collaborators” as a taller of uncanny stories or a little man who’s got a good future as photographer. So she felt really nice with all them. Finally, she discovered a roof with a nice view. She could capture from there the marvelous Sitges with different sort of light, with a sun coming down.......

Now, she only wants to say, thanks! thanks on behalf of her and me!

4 comentarios:

Laia dijo...

Leire! or Ayo!
You're great. I love this photomontage!!
I thank your sweet comment in my blog too.
I'm going to print this creation, so many thanksssss!
Sandy
What about your earrings? Are you going to bring it on Monday or on Wednesday?

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Thanks, my dear Leire!
I think I am exhausted and lack words because these days are so moving...
Thanks Beauty!!!

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Thanks for the good wishes. Rome was incredible and we both enjoyed ourselves a lot!

Talk to you soon! Enjoy your holidays too!

Nuria Vidal dijo...

What a nice surprise!!! WE'll talk about it all SOON!!!!!!

Mil PETONS!!!!